Disposable 4 Layer Activated Carbon PM 2.5 Filter Inserts for Reusable Face Masks - Provides Extra Level of Protection
- PM 2.5 Activated Carbon Filters for use in Face Masks
- HIGH TECH 4 Layer Construction for Maximum Power
- FILTERS Particles Larger than 2.5 Microns
- LOW COST Option to Upgrade Face Mask Effectiveness
- PROVIDES an Extra Layer of Protection
- DISPOSABLE Use 1-2 Weeks & Replace
- SIZE: 3 x 4 ½ Inches – Compatible with Most Face Masks
- PACKAGING: 5 (PM 2.5 Activated Carbon Filters)/Pack
- Q & A
- Product Reviews
Activated Carbon PM 2.5 Filter Inserts
This Activated Carbon PM 2.5 Filter may be used with reusable face masks that are designed with a pouch where filters can be inserted. Using an activated carbon filter with your face mask gives you an added layer of protection for a low cost. It’s a great investment in your safety.
Our Activated carbon PM 2.5 Filters are made from a very high grade and effective activated carbon cloth sandwiched between melt blown non-woven filter cloth. It has a 4 layer sturdy structure shown below to provide you the maximum protection and strength:
non-woven cloth + melt blown cloth + activated carbon cloth + non-woven cloth
This Activated carbon PM 2.5 filter is a disposable filter and should be replaced every 1-2 weeks or when you see stains or a film build up.
IMPORTANT: This is NOT a surgical/medical grade filter. It is not intended for any medical or commercial uses, whatsoever. It is an activated carbon filter designed for filtering particulates and odors. The filter should not be used in any medical or surgical setting. IMTEK makes no warranties that the mask prevents infections or the transmission of viruses, bacteria, germs or diseases.
What is PM 2.5?
- PM stands for Particulate Matter. PM 2.5 refers to particulate matter not larger than 2.5 microns in the atmosphere, also known as pulmonary particulate matter.
- Smog is usually caused by PM 2.5 and is harmful to people due to tis small size.
What is N 95?.
N 95 is a US standard and generally means filtering out 95% of PM2.5 particles.
Ask a Question
Past Question and Answers
Be the first to rate this item!