Oxygen Absorber Packs for Long Term Food Storage: 150 x 100cc Packs/Bag
- Effective oxygen scavenger & absorber for packaging
- Inhibits growth of bacteria and mold to extend shelf life
- Prolongs life of packaged foods and pharmaceuticals
- Helps retain the flavor of coffee, nuts, and spices
- Prevents oxidation of vitamins A, C and E plus spices
- Does not cause any odor problems like some other products
- Oxygen deprivation reduces pests, mildew, aging, rust, discoloration
- Q & A
- Product Reviews
Our Oxygen Absorber Pack can be inserted in enclosed packaged goods to absorb oxygen and to extend the shelf life of the contents such as various types of food and pharmaceuticals.
Our oxygen absorbers are non-toxic and safe to use but they are not edible. The main active ingredient is a powdered iron oxide. When exposed to air, the iron in our Oxygen Absorber Pack starts absorbing oxygen and breaks it down into iron-oxide which is safely contained in the packet and does not contaminate the food.
Our Oxygen Absorber Packs are capable of effectively reducing the oxygen level in sealed containers by over 99% or more when used properly. No harmful gases are produced during usage and this product will not affect the taste or smell of the contents. We suggest you test this product in your application to determine the suitability before using on a large scale.
Typical uses for our Oxygen Absorber Packs includes preserving food, pharmaceuticals, and other items:
- Nuts and snacks
- Whole fat dry foods
- Processed, smoked and cured meats (including jerky and dried meat nuggets)
- Cheeses and dairy products
- Spices and seasonings
- Flour and grain items
- Pasta & noodles
- Cakes and pastries
- Pharmaceuticals and vitamins
- Medical diagnostic kits and devices
- Book & artwork
- Pet food
- …and More!
Our Oxygen Absorber Packs are made from Iron Powder, Activated Carbon, Diatomaceous Earth, Vermiculite, Sodium Chloride and Water.
Oxygen Uptake (ml)
1-2 Packs/28 cubic inches
Specifications: Oxygen Absorber 100 cc Packs
QUANTITY: Includes 150 Oxygen Absorber 100cc Packs
CAPACITY: Each Oxygen Absorber Pack has an oxygen uptake capacity of ≥ 600 ml.
TREATS: Use 1-2 Oxygen Absorber Packs per 28 cubic inches or pint or #10 can
DIMENSIONS: Each Oxygen Absorber Pack size is 40 mm x 60 mm in size.
WEIGHT: Each Oxygen Absorber Pack weighs 5.5g±0.3
INGREDIENTS: Made from Iron Powder, Activated Carbon, Diatomaceous Earth, Vermiculite, Sodium Chloride and Water.
PACKAGING: Each Oxygen Absorber Packs is packaged professionally in high grade material that is breathable to allow for controlled oxygen absorption. In addition the packaging is dust free, tear resistant, lightweight, and very durable.
Ask a Question
Past Question and Answers
Be the first to rate this item!